Friday, April 18, 2008

The final batch of musical updates

This will be the final update before the release of Keytastrophe Demo 3. It is a batch of music I have redone with different samples, such as Gregorian chanting, synth, and a mysterious piano.

"Discord Bells Toll" - Final
"Shrines of the Lost" - Final
"Dissonance War March" - Final

With the music concluded, levels concluded, and nothing but a bunch of ASM to fix up, the demo will be here extremely soon. I won't go ahead and say "oh a week", because things come up. A week long project usually takes me two months, so just hang tight and sit at the edge of your seat for a while.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are far improved from the ones before. Great job. I can't wait for the demo.

Anonymous said...

I don't really like that like that version of Discord Bells at all. The original was a quiet and melancholy song, which gave Pianist's Rest a reflectively sad admosphere...but this? WAY too strong.

Dissonance War March, on the other hand, is the exact opposite; I didn't think much of the original tune, but this version is completely awesome.

Anonymous said...

Soo. . . when's the next Keytastrophe demo coming out? We're all waiting. . .

CK Crash said...

hmm... all that's left is for the beta testers to finish, right?

I HOPE SUPERTAIL'S DS EXPLODES FROM AWESOMENESS

Anonymous said...

I still can't wait for this.

Anonymous said...

I thought I had already posted this, but...

@Onthenet: The beta testers haven't even got it yet. *cough*