Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Slightly new....

Since not everyone has seen these two upcoming screenshots, I figured I would post them for good measure. The first one is a submap of Fin, the Foreverealm. The hands and bones were hand drawn:

Picture of the Submap

The next screenshot is of the S. S. Sorrowsong, an "unlockable" level in Keytastropje. By "unlockable", I mean you can purchase it from the shop. I'll cover more about the shop in the future. In this screen, you must lead all of the skeletal Koopas to their graves through various methods to proceed. Of course, there will be storyline elements tied into it to, but that is left to the player to discover!

Picture of the Ship

On another note slightly unrelated, I finished my Blackout Basement sprite a while ago and figured I should probably pop it up here for people who want it. The only difference compared to the Donkey Kong Country version is that this version will fade everything, making it a tad tougher.

.CFG File
.ASM File

In case you're unaware of what it does, here is a video of the DKC version:



That's all for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

None of the pic links work. Clean that up in your next post (rehost the images if you have to)

uNkNowN5642 said...

Not sure if you know this and I know it's late, but your blackout sprite screws up the graphics when exiting the level.

charlos john said...

Please share more like that. mario kart double dash